West Chelmsford United Methodist Church
Sunday, September 25, 2016
If you and your family are looking for a church, we invite you to try ours. It is a family oriented church with something for everyone from tiny tots to seniors.
Our music program has six choirs to lift your spirit. We have a vibrant Sunday School program. The missions ministry will offer you many opportunities to give of yourself.
We support Lowell Open Pantry, St. Paul's meals, My Father's House, Habitat for Humanity, a refugee ministry, a prison ministry, and more. So come see what's happening!
There is a place for you here!
CHURCH OFFICE INFORMATION
• The Church Office is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• We have 3 E-mail addresses now:
firstname.lastname@example.org – for general church business.
email@example.com – e-mail for Rev Mack only
firstname.lastname@example.org – for Karen Leonard, Music Minister
email@example.com - Sarah Laflamme, Director of Christian Education
• Our Website is: www.wcumc.us
• Items for the church bulletin insert are due in the church office by Wednesday morning.
• Items for the monthly Newsletter and or the website are due in the church office on the third Monday of each month. All articles must be signed.